Natural Mineral Water
Natural Mineral Water is underground water, untouched, unprocessed and mandatory to bottle at the source. It is characterized by the presence of certain mineral salts and trace elements in relative proportions. most noteworthy, it is mandatory to bottle at the source to avoid contamination. So, filling via direct, state-of-the-art facility from the source to the bottling plant.
Every drop of JAL travels through various strata and layers of permeable soil, rock & clay for more than 20 years. These layers act as natural filters. Henceforth, keeping the water pure & bacteria-free. Equally important, during this entire journey, pure water imbibes all the vital organic minerals, leaving a soft aftertaste & smooth mouthfeel. The thick layer of clay present acts as a protective barrier to block the entry of contaminants. To emphasize, the catchment area is not the only pollution-free but also with no human activity.
How Drinking Natural Mineral Water Benefits Your Body?
Benefits Of Natural Mineral Water
- Cardiovascular Diseases: Bicarbonates rich drinking water decrease serum total cholesterol and LDL-cholesterol and increase HDL-cholesterol (Toxqui L. Et Al). For the reason that, HDL is good cholesterol, it reduces the risk of heart diseases. furthermore, water rich in bicarbonates helping in combating cardiovascular disorders.
- Healthy Bowel Movement: Magnesium and sulfate-rich water improves bowel function, reduces & improves constipation symptoms hence improving overall bowel movement (bothe G Et Al). Also, magnesium in drinking water reduces the risk of coronary heart disease (CHD) (Jiang L. Et Al). As a result, mineral water rich in magnesium & sulfate helps to maintain healthy bowel movement and promotes digestion.
- Bone Health: Bicarbonate and calcium-rich water possess an alkalizing power which helps to increase serum & urinary PH. besides that, it creates an optimal environment for bone mineralization (wynn et al). So, water rich in calcium which helps in maintaining healthy bones.
- Pre-Menstrual Syndrome & Post-Menopausal Osteoporosis: A study conducted by costi et al, depicted women regularly drinking calcium-rich water showed improvement in bone mineral density. consequently, mineral water rich in calcium helps in disorders like premenstrual syndrome and post-menopausal osteoporosis.
- Weight Management: As it contains zero calories, it is completely free from fats. Therefore, drinking mineral water helps to maintain calorie intake, while staying hydrated & healthy.
- Electrolyte Balance: Another, it is an appreciable source of electrolytes (sodium, chloride, potassium, and bicarbonates) which helps to prevent dehydration by making cells of the body to absorb water. So, mineral water is one of the best ways to replenish electrolyte loss.