Minerals are essential for every basic function that happens inside the human body. They prove to be beneficial in maintaining the bone growth, fluids level regulation, promoting muscles and nerve functions, enhance metabolism, connective tissue development, and so much more. Mineral enriched water is our prime need at present.
Drinking water supplies may contain some of these essential minerals by natural phenomena or by incidental addition or purposeful addition. Water supplies are highly variable in their mineral contents and, therefore several supplies provide good amounts of essential minerals may be due to natural procedures e.g. Ca, Mg, Se, F, or by intentionally adding Florine, or leaching from piping resulting in copper addition, these provide low amounts of nutrients – essential minerals. The concern of minerals in drinking water is very complex. The minerals concentration completely depends on where the water lands on the earth. We may find calcium, magnesium, and sodium in tap water. Depending on location, potassium, silica, and selenium may also found in some water supply. These minerals are required for good health.
Mineral enriched water
The concern of minerals in drinking water is very complex. The minerals concentration completely depends on where the water lands on the earth. Calcium, magnesium, and sodium are mostly found in tap water. Depending on location, potassium, silica, and selenium may also found in some water supply. Calcium, potassium, selenium, and magnesium are required for good health
Drinking enough water is important because if you keep a proper fluid balance the waste products are removed efficiently. Therefore it is very important to drink enough. Water is cheap, has no calories and is almost always available. But which minerals we actually get inside if we drink mineral water.
Minerals found in mineral water most commonly include calcium, sodium, potassium, magnesium. Many persons consume mineral enriched water as it will be more helpful.
This mineral is important for strong bones and healthy teeth. Calcium also plays an important role in blood clotting, cell growth and the production of hormones.
- Especially, Strengthens your bones
- Works as the structural component of teeth
- Helps muscles expand and contract
- It helps blood vessels expand and contract
- The body requires it for enzyme and hormone secretion
- It’s important for the nervous system to relay messages
Magnesium helps to get strong bones. You also need magnesium for energy metabolism and the structure and functioning of your muscles.
- It Maintains normal muscle and nerve function
- In addition, its needed for immune system health
- Normalizes your heart beat
- It helps in strengthening your bones
- Furthermore, it regulates blood glucose levels
- Helps in energy production
- It helps in eliminating heart disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure
- Magnesium helps women in preventing cardiac disturbances due to pre-menstrual and postmenopausal disorders.
This mineral is essential for balance in your fluid balance. Additionally, this mineral regulates your blood pressure. Overall, sodium marks it’s presence in high amount in our food. Sodium is, in fact, one of the main constituents of salt.
- Sodium-rich water proves its vitality for postmenopausal women by preventing risks of cardiovascular diseases, according to several research studies.
- Sodium is also a prime concern, as our nervous system requires sodium to function properly.
Potassium has, like sodium, a role in the regulation of fluid balance and your blood pressure. This mineral is also responsible for your blood sugar level and the conduction of nerve impulses.
If you have low magnesium and calcium levels in the body, natural mineral water can fill these gaps without significant addition or elimination of any food item from your diet. Just swap out your regular tap water with mineral water to see if that helps. You should not view it as an alternative to proper treatment for a medical condition linked to a mineral deficiency but yes, this mineral enriched water can add on to your healthy lifestyle.