We have been living with a concept that water is mere for quenching thirst? Even the minerals in water are also under-appreciated. But in actuality, water is the most underrated health supplement. Just because people are unaware of the minerals based benefits it offers. Furthermore, the Health Benefits of Natural Mineral Water is far ahead of two hydrogens’ molecular structure and one oxygen atom.
To put it differently, the molecular formula of water is H2O, which is two hydrogens and one oxygen atom. But that does not mean it is only about the two of them. As an illustration, It is rich in minerals like Calcium, Bicarbonates, Magnesium, Sodium, Chloride, Potassium, etc.
After going through the research article by Sara Qualtrini et al., the benefits of Natural Mineral Water became apparent on a bigger scale. Minerals are necessary for maintaining good health.
Here is the answer to the query- why should I drink natural mineral water every day? It is not only about the benefits of natural mineral water, but it’s also about healthy hydration.
Why should I Drink Natural Mineral Water daily?
As clear from the name itself, Natural Mineral Water is rich in naturally existing minerals. The presence of these vital organic minerals is the reason for the Health Benefits of Natural Mineral Water and why to drink natural Mineral water every day.
- Natural Mineral Water means “microbiologically wholesome” water, and it means the absence of the main contaminating factors, both at the source & during marketing. These contaminators include E-Coli, Fecal streptococci, pathogenic & parasitic microbes, pseudomonas aeruginosa, and sporulated sulfite-reducing anaerobes.
- Rich in Bicarbonate, It helps in the prevention of cardiovascular disease (CVD). Furthermore, it helps in decreasing total serum cholesterol and LDL cholesterol and increasing the HDL-Cholesterol. (Schoppen S. et al, Schoppen S. et al.)
- Rich in Calcium, it helps in bone mineralization. It helps in improving spine mineral density in women (Costi D. et al.). Furthermore, high calcium mineral water acts as a vital source of Calcium (Bacciottini L. et al.).
- Rich in magnesium, it is beneficial in obstetric-gynecologic pathologies: crematorium, postmenopausal osteoporosis, and premenstrual syndrome (Petraccia L. et al.). Along with this magnesium-rich drinking water, it reduces the risk of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD) mortality (Jiang L. et al.). It also helps improve bile duct activity and ultimately improve biliary tract activity (Mennuni G. et al.).
- Rich in Sodium, it is beneficial for postmenopausal women for protection against CVD risk (Casado. et al.).
- Rich in Chlorides is beneficial in exerting properties for healthy bowel function (Petraccia L. et al.). Furthermore, it is beneficial in diseases of the gastrointestinal system (Bortolotti M. et al.).
All these benefits of natural mineral water discussed are the ones in the diseased state. But if we develop the habit to drink natural mineral water every day, then, of course, we are putting an effort to stay healthy throughout.
Why drink JAL Every day?
The benefits of natural mineral water are immense. Along with that, there are many other reasons as well to drink JAL every day.
- First of all, why I drink natural mineral water every day is- The Natural Source- it is from the Foothills of Himalaya.
- Furthermore, rich in vital organic Minerals like Calcium, Magnesium, Bicarbonates, Sodium, Chloride & potassium.
- Another critical point, it is untouched & unprocessed.
- The most exciting part, it is bottled at the source, which means one catchment area.
- Additionally, as far as nutritional value is concerned, Calorie, Total Fat, Protein, Cholesterol & Vitamin amount is Nil.
- Moreover, alkaline pH makes it best suited for the body.
- JAL bottles are BPA (Bisphenol A) free.
- JAL bottles are from recyclable PET grade- 1, so it is ecofriendly. This makes sure whatever you are drinking is not deteriorating the environment.
- Equally important, JAL- Natural Mineral water has the approval of FSSAI, BIS.
To develop the habit to drink natural mineral water every day. It is going to help you in the long run for sure.