Natural Mineral Water
Natural Mineral Water is underground water, untouched, unprocessed and mandatory to bottle at the source. It is characterized by the presence of certain mineral salts and trace elements in relative proportions. most noteworthy, it is mandatory to bottle at the source to avoid contamination. So, filling via direct, state-of-the-art facility from the source to the bottling plant.
Every drop of JAL travels through various strata and layers of permeable soil, rock & clay for more than 20 years. These layers act as natural filters. Henceforth, keeping the water pure & bacteria-free. Equally important, during this entire journey, pure water imbibes all the vital organic minerals, leaving a soft aftertaste & smooth mouthfeel. The thick layer of clay present acts as a protective barrier to block the entry of contaminants. To emphasize, the catchment area is not the only pollution-free but also with no human activity.
Let JAL Transcend Into You, Fill You With A Sacred Purity Of Himalayas Water
Himalayas – Land Of Purity & Serenity
The Taste Of Pristine
Himalaya -“Roof of the World” blessed with intense beauty & majesty, whose purity takes the breath away and stills the mind. Unaffected by modern civilization, Himalayas land preserves its purity, for years leading to an exceptional underground spring water quality.
This Nature’s wonder was created 70 million years ago. Since the beginning of time, the water there flows through the mineral-rich rocks and natural purifying filters. Correspondingly, Himalaya’s water is insulated from external factors by the presence of the dense layer of protective clay. Like this, water flows for many years and finally emerging as Natural Mineral Water.
Goodness Of Natural Minerals
Every drop of water is either from the rain or snow falling high in the Himalayas, ultimately turning into glaciers. Cascading through layers of strata for more than 20 years and reaching the underground aquifer, where water matures like fine wine. Here water owes an inherent mineral composition and ultimately originates as natural mineral water.
Water-Elixir Of Life
Water – The driving force of nature. This greatest treasure of life covers three-quarters of the world. Nature gives us a very special kind of water from the depths of the earth. It contains all the vital earth’s minerals, undergoes natural purification and filtration process during its journey underground. We call this – the natural mineral water.
Nourish Inside Out
What Goes Inside, Reflects The Body Outside. Water Is A Crucial Element For Maintaining The Healthy Lifestyle. To Ensure Healthy Living , Keep A Check Of Your Fluid Intake. As A Result, Health Specialist Recommends Drinking At Least 2-3 Liters Of Water In A Day. And Of Course, When The Water You Drink Is Blessed With Wellness Of Vital Organic Minerals, It Becomes Elixir.
Natural Mineral Water & Packaged Drinking Water – An Overview
Comparison Between Natural Mineral Water And Packaged Drinking Water. Here Are Some Differentiating Points Between Both The Types Of Water.
Natural Mineral Water
Mineral Composition: Rich in Natural Minerals & salts like calcium, bicarbonates, magnesium, potassium and chlorides etc.
Origin: Natural Source/ Natural Spring. One Catchment Area.
pH: Alkaline pH, to neutralize the acid in the body.
Filtration: Natural Filtration through layers of permeable soil, rock & clay.
Packaged Drinking Water
Mineral Composition: With Added Minerals.
Origin: Municipal Water, Open-Air Wells, Shallow Bore Wells In High Human Activity Zones. In Addition, There Are Multi Catchment Areas.
PH: No PH Claimed.
Treatment: It Comprises Of UV Treatment, Reverses Osmosis And Ozonation.
Filtration: It Involves Methods Like Sand Filtration And Activated Carbon Filtration.
How Drinking Natural Mineral Water Benefits Your Body?
Benefits Of Natural Mineral Water
- Cardiovascular Diseases: Bicarbonates rich drinking water decrease serum total cholesterol and LDL-cholesterol and increase HDL-cholesterol (Toxqui L. Et Al). For the reason that, HDL is good cholesterol, it reduces the risk of heart diseases. furthermore, water rich in bicarbonates helping in combating cardiovascular disorders.
- Healthy Bowel Movement: Magnesium and sulfate-rich water improves bowel function, reduces & improves constipation symptoms hence improving overall bowel movement (bothe G Et Al). Also, magnesium in drinking water reduces the risk of coronary heart disease (CHD) (Jiang L. Et Al). As a result, mineral water rich in magnesium & sulfate helps to maintain healthy bowel movement and promotes digestion.
- Bone Health: Bicarbonate and calcium-rich water possess an alkalizing power which helps to increase serum & urinary PH. besides that, it creates an optimal environment for bone mineralization (wynn et al). So, water rich in calcium which helps in maintaining healthy bones.
- Pre-Menstrual Syndrome & Post-Menopausal Osteoporosis: A study conducted by costi et al, depicted women regularly drinking calcium-rich water showed improvement in bone mineral density. consequently, mineral water rich in calcium helps in disorders like premenstrual syndrome and post-menopausal osteoporosis.
- Weight Management: As it contains zero calories, it is completely free from fats. Therefore, drinking mineral water helps to maintain calorie intake, while staying hydrated & healthy.
- Electrolyte Balance: Another, it is an appreciable source of electrolytes (sodium, chloride, potassium, and bicarbonates) which helps to prevent dehydration by making cells of the body to absorb water. So, mineral water is one of the best ways to replenish electrolyte loss.