Torque’s JAL – Himalayan Natural Mineral Water is straight away from the foothills of the Himalayas. This Himalayan natural mineral water is blessed with the goodness of vital organic minerals and gets filtered through the layers of permeable soil, rock & clay.
Torque’s JAL-Himalayan Natural Mineral Water is packaged at the source from a virgin underground aquifer. The natural source- aquifer is about 1500 feet below the surface. The catchment area lies in the foothills of the Himalayas. Here, water travels through different layers of strata for more than 20 years, imbibing essential minerals and acquires a unique taste and soft mouthfeel. These layers act as natural filters, which not only helps in inducing natural purity but keeps water bacteria free as well. The presence of a thick impermeable clay layer is the natural barrier, which blocks the entry of contaminants. Subsequently, this clay layer acts as natural protection from pollutants.
Torque’s JAL – Himalayan Natural Mineral Water has its catchment area in Baddi, Himachal Pradesh. It is available in 250 ml, 500 ml, and 1000 ml bottles.
Torque’s JAL-Himalayan Natural Mineral Water is certified by FSSAI and BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards).
Key Features of Torque’s JAL – Himalayan Natural Mineral Water
- Procured from the foothills of Himalayas.
- Bottled at the source hence, one Catchment Area.
- Thirdly, untouched & unprocessed.
- Fourthly, wellness of vital organic Minerals- Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, and Chloride, and Bicarbonates.
- Fifthly, alkaline pH- 7.6.
- Sixthly, zero calories (completely free from carbohydrates, cholesterol, fat, vitamins and protein)
- Also, usage of PET grade- 1, which is recyclable, hence eco-friendly,
- Last but not least, BPA (Bisphenol A) free bottles.
Refresh your palate with Torque’s JAL- Himalayan Natural Mineral Water. Live natural, feel the oneness with nature and give yourself a gift of good health naturally.